We stayed at this place for one night on our way to UVITA. It was in late April, the hotel was almost empty which made it even more fun as we had the place to ourselves. The rooms are super clean and big, nothing to write about architecture wise but really great in terms of access to the pool and how they also have a little mini kitchenette if you are staying their for a while. Great spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel, ideal for families, couples or friends who enjoy the natural beauty, in a quiet environment, between two mountains of virgin forest at sea level and 3 minutes from beaches Jaco and Herradura. Enjoy the variety of sports tours, adrenaline, hiking, national parks, restaurants, shops, souvenirs, supermarkets among others.Personalized service makes an experience unforgettable. Our 10 spacious luxury suites, each accommodating up to 5 people, fully equipped kitchen, terrace or balcony & WI-FI. Rates include full breakfast without schedule.For other meals we have a portfolio called "Gourmet Adventures", including the menus of different restaurants at your service. Escape to a relax experience in our Spa surrounded by lush vegetation and enjoy the experience of being in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Pumilio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- Hotel Pumilio Costa Rica/Jaco