We stayed a couple of nights en route from the peninsula to Manuel Antonio, and it was a great decision. It's a lovely boutique hotel, with the rooms opening onto the pool, surrounded by quiet farmland. The staff are really friendly and helpful. If you aren't driving and want to go into Jaco, you get a free cab ride, or even better, you can order food in for an evening meal and eat on your terrace.
Breakfast was good, and it was lovely to sit outside and drink a coffee by the pool before having another dip..
I personally don't know why anyone would make a special trip to stay in Jaco city, as it seemed a bit plastic, but this is a great base for exploring the area or breaking a journey. Beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel, ideal for families, couples or friends who enjoy the natural beauty, in a quiet environment, between two mountains of virgin forest at sea level and 3 minutes from beaches Jaco and Herradura. Enjoy the variety of sports tours, adrenaline, hiking, national parks, restaurants, shops, souvenirs, supermarkets among others.Personalized service makes an experience unforgettable. Our 10 spacious luxury suites, each accommodating up to 5 people, fully equipped kitchen, terrace or balcony & WI-FI. Rates include full breakfast without schedule.For other meals we have a portfolio called "Gourmet Adventures", including the menus of different restaurants at your service. Escape to a relax experience in our Spa surrounded by lush vegetation and enjoy the experience of being in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Pumilio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- Hotel Pumilio Costa Rica/Jaco