Great place. Quiet. Air conditioned comfortable nicely appointed rooms. Balcony refrigerator & mini-bar/sink. Optional connecting rooms. Badminton. Nice pool. Breakfast included & served in thatched open air dining area. Terrific, helpful staff. Really felt their mission was to make our stay enjoyable. Have linkage with and assist with ordering bring-in meals from several restaurants. Football (soccer) enthusiasts enjoyed outdoor TV near pool. Only negative was the poolside lounge chairs. They were of a design with comfortable fabric against your back and legs, but connected with a rigid and uncomfortable metal bar across your buttock. Fortunately breakfast chairs were nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel, ideal for families, couples or friends who enjoy the natural beauty, in a quiet environment, between two mountains of virgin forest at sea level and 3 minutes from beaches Jaco and Herradura. Enjoy the variety of sports tours, adrenaline, hiking, national parks, restaurants, shops, souvenirs, supermarkets among others.Personalized service makes an experience unforgettable. Our 10 spacious luxury suites, each accommodating up to 5 people, fully equipped kitchen, terrace or balcony & WI-FI. Rates include full breakfast without schedule.For other meals we have a portfolio called "Gourmet Adventures", including the menus of different restaurants at your service. Escape to a relax experience in our Spa surrounded by lush vegetation and enjoy the experience of being in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Pumilio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- Hotel Pumilio Costa Rica/Jaco