This is place is a hidden gem. We were looking for a place to stay around Jaco and decided to stay here. We are a family of 5, and the boutique hotel was perfect. It's located about 1km off the highway just north of Jaco. The grounds are very tranquil and the landscaping was very fitting for Costa Rica. The staff at the front desk let us store our luggage until later in the day, so we could go to the beach until check-in (we arrived at 9:30am) After a day at the beach, and a great dinner at I Love Sushi, we checked into our room. Two comfy queen beds and a sofa bed. The room was decorated in a contemporary Costa Rican theme. The infinity pools included a waterfall and slide. We enjoyed the evening in the pool. The resort is small with about 10 rooms, and they all look out over the pool and garden. There's an outside kitchen with dining table and chairs just off each unit. We used the fridge for our drinks. You can order food from any nearby restaurant, and the staff will pick it up and deliver it to your room! We loved the breakfast, and were able to sit in a quiet relaxing atmosphere. We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel, ideal for families, couples or friends who enjoy the natural beauty, in a quiet environment, between two mountains of virgin forest at sea level and 3 minutes from beaches Jaco and Herradura. Enjoy the variety of sports tours, adrenaline, hiking, national parks, restaurants, shops, souvenirs, supermarkets among others.Personalized service makes an experience unforgettable. Our 10 spacious luxury suites, each accommodating up to 5 people, fully equipped kitchen, terrace or balcony & WI-FI. Rates include full breakfast without schedule.For other meals we have a portfolio called "Gourmet Adventures", including the menus of different restaurants at your service. Escape to a relax experience in our Spa surrounded by lush vegetation and enjoy the experience of being in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Pumilio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- Hotel Pumilio Costa Rica/Jaco