We had a great time. The owner is super nice, the room has great decoration and everything works perfectly. Great air conditioning and wifi. The pool is in a beautiful garden and the atmosphere is very relaxed. THe owner lives there and personaly takes care of all details and the staff was very kind to us. We spent 4 nights in 2 rooms. We are a family of 6.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel, ideal for families, couples or friends who enjoy the natural beauty, in a quiet environment, between two mountains of virgin forest at sea level and 3 minutes from beaches Jaco and Herradura. Enjoy the variety of sports tours, adrenaline, hiking, national parks, restaurants, shops, souvenirs, supermarkets among others.Personalized service makes an experience unforgettable. Our 10 spacious luxury suites, each accommodating up to 5 people, fully equipped kitchen, terrace or balcony & WI-FI. Rates include full breakfast without schedule.For other meals we have a portfolio called "Gourmet Adventures", including the menus of different restaurants at your service. Escape to a relax experience in our Spa surrounded by lush vegetation and enjoy the experience of being in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Pumilio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- Hotel Pumilio Costa Rica/Jaco