We spent a night at El Paso de Las Lapas and would really recommend this place. We were very welcome with a glass of wine, the receptionist was very helpfull, took his time, gave us a map of Jaco and recommended some restaurants.
The rooms are very big, nicely decorated and absolutely spotless, same for the bathroom equipped with complimentary quality toiletries. I still think the rooms are a bit overpriced.
We enjoyed chilling out by the pool with our friends: the land monitors.
My only disappointlent in the city of Jaco, I don't know why it attracts so many people, if you enjoy big buildings and a lor of run down places, why bother coming to Costa Rica ???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel, ideal for families, couples or friends who enjoy the natural beauty, in a quiet environment, between two mountains of virgin forest at sea level and 3 minutes from beaches Jaco and Herradura. Enjoy the variety of sports tours, adrenaline, hiking, national parks, restaurants, shops, souvenirs, supermarkets among others.Personalized service makes an experience unforgettable. Our 10 spacious luxury suites, each accommodating up to 5 people, fully equipped kitchen, terrace or balcony & WI-FI. Rates include full breakfast without schedule.For other meals we have a portfolio called "Gourmet Adventures", including the menus of different restaurants at your service. Escape to a relax experience in our Spa surrounded by lush vegetation and enjoy the experience of being in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Pumilio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- Hotel Pumilio Costa Rica/Jaco