My first time to Costa Rica and my boyfriend's second. El Paso de las Lapas was a gem. We both loved it. Although we weren't greeted with the wine others mentioned, Juan Carlos greeted us and made us feel right at home. He was very helpful throughout our stay, lining us up with tours and recommending local places to visit. He was quick to tend to our every need. Our room was very nice and the patio was heaven to sit on and listen to the sounds of the rainforest. The location was perfect for us, just far enough away from town to be serene but close enough to get to the beach, shopping, and tours. We would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel, ideal for families, couples or friends who enjoy the natural beauty, in a quiet environment, between two mountains of virgin forest at sea level and 3 minutes from beaches Jaco and Herradura. Enjoy the variety of sports tours, adrenaline, hiking, national parks, restaurants, shops, souvenirs, supermarkets among others.Personalized service makes an experience unforgettable. Our 10 spacious luxury suites, each accommodating up to 5 people, fully equipped kitchen, terrace or balcony & WI-FI. Rates include full breakfast without schedule.For other meals we have a portfolio called "Gourmet Adventures", including the menus of different restaurants at your service. Escape to a relax experience in our Spa surrounded by lush vegetation and enjoy the experience of being in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Pumilio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- Hotel Pumilio Costa Rica/Jaco