From the warm welcome we received on arriving after a long day of travel to the lovely, comfortable room, we felt immediately at home in this beautiful, tranquil oasis. Yes, the hotel isn't in the center of town, but we knew that going in, and made regular use of the fully stocked kitchen in our room. In the morning, we woke to the sounds of birds rather than traffic, and in the evening, we reveled in the peace and pristine air - all things we would have missed if we'd stayed down at the beach. At every turn, the staff went out of their way to help us enjoy our trip and make the most of our time there. They provided advice, conversation, and friendship, while helping us with reservations and transportation needs. One time, the manager even drove us to town in search of an elusive camera part... we felt more like cherished family than hotel guests. This lovely boutique hotel embodied the best of Costa Rica, and we will absolutely return there on any trip we make in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel, ideal for families, couples or friends who enjoy the natural beauty, in a quiet environment, between two mountains of virgin forest at sea level and 3 minutes from beaches Jaco and Herradura. Enjoy the variety of sports tours, adrenaline, hiking, national parks, restaurants, shops, souvenirs, supermarkets among others.Personalized service makes an experience unforgettable. Our 10 spacious luxury suites, each accommodating up to 5 people, fully equipped kitchen, terrace or balcony & WI-FI. Rates include full breakfast without schedule.For other meals we have a portfolio called "Gourmet Adventures", including the menus of different restaurants at your service. Escape to a relax experience in our Spa surrounded by lush vegetation and enjoy the experience of being in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hotel Pumilio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- Hotel Pumilio Costa Rica/Jaco