This was our first trip to Costa Rica, and we are glad we stayed here. Yes, it is removed from the beach/strip area of Jaco, but that is exactly what we wanted. In our opinion the beaches in Jaco were not as good as the beaches in Tamarindo, so this was perfect for us. The rooms are very nicely furnished, and the deck overlooking the pool/garden area was large and nice. Having the outdoor kitchen was a nice feature. The staff is very accomodating, and friendly. It is quiet and peaceful which is exactly what we wanted. We will stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- Hotel Pumilio Costa Rica/Jaco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel, ideal for families, couples or friends who enjoy the natural beauty, in a quiet environment, between two mountains of virgin forest at sea level and 3 minutes from beaches Jaco and Herradura. Enjoy the variety of sports tours, adrenaline, hiking, national parks, restaurants, shops, souvenirs, supermarkets among others.Personalized service makes an experience unforgettable. Our 10 spacious luxury suites, each accommodating up to 5 people, fully equipped kitchen, terrace or balcony & WI-FI. Rates include full breakfast without schedule.For other meals we have a portfolio called "Gourmet Adventures", including the menus of different restaurants at your service. Escape to a relax experience in our Spa surrounded by lush vegetation and enjoy the experience of being in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Pumilio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.