This was our first trip to Costa Rica, and we are glad we stayed here. Yes, it is removed from the beach/strip area of Jaco, but that is exactly what we wanted. In our opinion the beaches in Jaco were not as good as the beaches in Tamarindo, so this was perfect for us. The rooms are very nicely furnished, and the deck overlooking the pool/garden area was large and nice. Having the outdoor kitchen was a nice feature. The staff is very accomodating, and friendly. It is quiet and peaceful which is exactly what we wanted. We will stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel
- El Paso De Las Lapas Costa Rica/Jaco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular view over a virgin mountain of dense vegetation just 5 minutes from Jacó and Herradura Beaches. Our 10 luxury suites have their own private terrace and fully equipped kitchen, 2 Queen Beds and 1 Twin Bed, AC, LCD TV, drinkable water, mini bar, safety security box, hair dryer. Internet and breakfast included without schedule, when you wanted,so you can enjoy your vacation.Our nature surrounded Spa, two swimming pools with water slide, cascade and cozy sunbathing beds located at our Teak natural wooden decks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your El Paso de las Lapas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.