My boyfriend and I had a fantastic time at El Paso de las Lapas. Carlos is so helpful and friendly, he really made the experience that much more amazing. The hotel paid for one return cab trip to and from Jaco each day, and also organized for us to order food from restaurants in town and have it delivered to the hotel (since they don't cook lunch/dinner). Carlos even took it upon himself to drive us to the bus stop in Jaco when we were leaving for our next location, and made sure we got on the right bus. Superb service, stellar rooms, beautiful pool, can't ask for much more than that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel, ideal for families, couples or friends who enjoy the natural beauty, in a quiet environment, between two mountains of virgin forest at sea level and 3 minutes from beaches Jaco and Herradura. Enjoy the variety of sports tours, adrenaline, hiking, national parks, restaurants, shops, souvenirs, supermarkets among others.Personalized service makes an experience unforgettable. Our 10 spacious luxury suites, each accommodating up to 5 people, fully equipped kitchen, terrace or balcony & WI-FI. Rates include full breakfast without schedule.For other meals we have a portfolio called "Gourmet Adventures", including the menus of different restaurants at your service. Escape to a relax experience in our Spa surrounded by lush vegetation and enjoy the experience of being in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Pumilio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- Hotel Pumilio Costa Rica/Jaco