My boyfriend and I had a fantastic time at El Paso de las Lapas. Carlos is so helpful and friendly, he really made the experience that much more amazing. The hotel paid for one return cab trip to and from Jaco each day, and also organized for us to order food from restaurants in town and have it delivered to the hotel (since they don't cook lunch/dinner). Carlos even took it upon himself to drive us to the bus stop in Jaco when we were leaving for our next location, and made sure we got on the right bus. Superb service, stellar rooms, beautiful pool, can't ask for much more than that!
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- El Paso De Las Lapas Costa Rica/Jaco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular view over a virgin mountain of dense vegetation just 5 minutes from Jacó and Herradura Beaches. Our 10 luxury suites have their own private terrace and fully equipped kitchen, 2 Queen Beds and 1 Twin Bed, AC, LCD TV, drinkable water, mini bar, safety security box, hair dryer. Internet and breakfast included without schedule, when you wanted,so you can enjoy your vacation.Our nature surrounded Spa, two swimming pools with water slide, cascade and cozy sunbathing beds located at our Teak natural wooden decks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your El Paso de las Lapas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.