This was our second year holiday at Porta Ventura and the second time we stayed in El paso. The holiday was fantastic again and the service in the hotel was second to none, we could see the effects of the recession there but it had no impact on our stay. The only snag was the fact that we had 3 adults and 1 child in the room and they only gave us 1 wardrobe, while or friends who had less people in their room got more space for clothes (2 wardrobes) other than that it was again a first class holiday. If you want a holiday with theme parks, water parks and the option of the beach then this is the place for you. The pool is fabulous and I would recommend you go all inclusive as it is so worth it! we do not drink alcohol but the kids and I drink lots of soft drinks and the can be costly through out the day.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel
- El Paso De Las Lapas Costa Rica/Jaco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular view over a virgin mountain of dense vegetation just 5 minutes from Jacó and Herradura Beaches. Our 10 luxury suites have their own private terrace and fully equipped kitchen, 2 Queen Beds and 1 Twin Bed, AC, LCD TV, drinkable water, mini bar, safety security box, hair dryer. Internet and breakfast included without schedule, when you wanted,so you can enjoy your vacation.Our nature surrounded Spa, two swimming pools with water slide, cascade and cozy sunbathing beds located at our Teak natural wooden decks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Venere, Olotels, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your El Paso de las Lapas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.