However, please note, the hotel is 4 km from the beach/restaurants/strip.
No restaurant. The hotel offers order-in service from several restaurants, but you pay for the delivery fee, or else you take a taxi to the restaurants - and the hotel pays for the taxi.
We took a taxi to the strip and had a great time, but future vacation-planners should be aware.
The hotel provides a breakfast buffet in the morning, but because they have to bring the food in, it really is not up to par for a hotel charging as much as they do.
So, although the room was nice, if I ever go back to Jaco Beach, I would get a hotel on the beach, not 4 km away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel, ideal for families, couples or friends who enjoy the natural beauty, in a quiet environment, between two mountains of virgin forest at sea level and 3 minutes from beaches Jaco and Herradura. Enjoy the variety of sports tours, adrenaline, hiking, national parks, restaurants, shops, souvenirs, supermarkets among others.Personalized service makes an experience unforgettable. Our 10 spacious luxury suites, each accommodating up to 5 people, fully equipped kitchen, terrace or balcony & WI-FI. Rates include full breakfast without schedule.For other meals we have a portfolio called "Gourmet Adventures", including the menus of different restaurants at your service. Escape to a relax experience in our Spa surrounded by lush vegetation and enjoy the experience of being in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Pumilio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- Hotel Pumilio Costa Rica/Jaco