Fantastic! Guard and all staff were superb! Guards were available 24/7 to let us in, front desk was professional and quick to answer every question and Maria was a 'doll'! It's one thing to enjoy daily housekeeping, but breakfast served to you on your terrace!? Thank you Maria!!
Location: Was best for us as it was a 10 - 15 minute walk to town ($ 2 US if we felt like taking a cab); away from the 2 a.m. madness, but close enough to walk over and partake; 10 minute walk to the beach (don't know why folks say beach is not clean .. Pacific side beaches ... more on that in a different review); 10 minute walk to the best zip lining around ..
Room: Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, washer / dryer, fanatic a/c, flat screen tv in master bedroom and living room. This was really much more than we needed. Don't get me wrong .. it was just so much bang for the buck I was shocked! Living room, master bedroom and terrace were less than 20' from the pool with waterfall, birds of paradise, areca palms .. nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club del Cielo Condo-Hotel, is the perfect place to stay when you visit the central pacific coast of Costa Rica. Ideally located at Jaco beach, one of the most actives beach towns in Costa Rica, our eco green, family - friendly condominiums are located just 2 blocks away from the beach and 4 blocks from down town Jaco. Club Del Cielo Condo-Hotel is a new option for those looking for the comfort and privacy of a luxury condominium with high end service as the best hotels while you explore the stunning mid-pacific coast line of Costa Rica. Our Condominiums offer designer furnishings and modern decoration, fully equipped kitchens and separate bedrooms with all the comforts of home; this make us the ideal lodging choice for families and friends looking to enjoy a memorable vacation experience in Costa Rica. Club del Cielo Concierge would be more than happy to arrange your activities, transportation all over the country, golf, spa services, baby sitting, yoga classes and more! In our Tres Sabores restaurant, you can enjoy from a typical Costa Rican breakfast, a delicious mahi-mahi, an amazing fresh ceviche and more while you relax at the pool or the Jacuzzi! Jaco beach, Costa Rica is located in the Central Pacific Region, on the pacific coast of Costa Rica, Jaco is approximately one hour by car from San Jose and one hour North of Manuel Antonio National Park. Jaco beach is well known for amazing surfing beaches, plenty activities and tours for all ages, many high quality restaurants, shops, souvenirs, bars, nightclubs and discos, which make up Jaco's very active place for all ages and likes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Club Del Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Del Cielo Hotel Jaco
- Club Del Cielo Costa Rica/Jaco