This condo hotel was lovely. I was worried from the pictures that the couch and decor would be tacky, but in fact, the interior was beautiful, it was quiet, and everything was well appointed. Most importantly, the staff were awesome. When I came, American Airlines had managed to lose my bags. Four days later, they were still not answering their phone. Nancy, the manager at the hotel (who's a total sweet-heart) and her staff took over the task of contacting the people at the airline, helped me make some calls. The help was priceless, and that kind of customer service is rare in this world, folks! The place is a little to the side of town, but that's all to the good, as far as I'm concerned. It gets you away from the bustle of the center.
Note: the beach around Jaco is polluted. If you're going there to swim in the ocean, my advice is to pick a smaller town outside of Jaco, or use Jaco as a base for other trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club del Cielo Condo-Hotel, is the perfect place to stay when you visit the central pacific coast of Costa Rica. Ideally located at Jaco beach, one of the most actives beach towns in Costa Rica, our eco green, family - friendly condominiums are located just 2 blocks away from the beach and 4 blocks from down town Jaco. Club Del Cielo Condo-Hotel is a new option for those looking for the comfort and privacy of a luxury condominium with high end service as the best hotels while you explore the stunning mid-pacific coast line of Costa Rica. Our Condominiums offer designer furnishings and modern decoration, fully equipped kitchens and separate bedrooms with all the comforts of home; this make us the ideal lodging choice for families and friends looking to enjoy a memorable vacation experience in Costa Rica. Club del Cielo Concierge would be more than happy to arrange your activities, transportation all over the country, golf, spa services, baby sitting, yoga classes and more! In our Tres Sabores restaurant, you can enjoy from a typical Costa Rican breakfast, a delicious mahi-mahi, an amazing fresh ceviche and more while you relax at the pool or the Jacuzzi! Jaco beach, Costa Rica is located in the Central Pacific Region, on the pacific coast of Costa Rica, Jaco is approximately one hour by car from San Jose and one hour North of Manuel Antonio National Park. Jaco beach is well known for amazing surfing beaches, plenty activities and tours for all ages, many high quality restaurants, shops, souvenirs, bars, nightclubs and discos, which make up Jaco's very active place for all ages and likes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Del Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Del Cielo Hotel Jaco
- Club Del Cielo Costa Rica/Jaco