I must say that Club Del Cielo is, hands down, the best! It is such a hidden beauty & the service is pretty darn good. I arrived on a Wednesday, early afternoon, and was greeted by a receptionist by first name. From beginning to end, everyone there was so kind & helpful.
When we walked into our condo we couldn't believe it. It actually looked exactly like the pictures on the site. It was very clean and everything about it was modern. It came equipped with anything that you could possibly need from a washer and dryer down to utensils and baking ware. It was way better than my rinky dink apartment in Jersey. :)
Every morning we enjoyed free breakfast. There is a special menu to choose from with I believe 8 different free options. The pancakes and fruit combo is to die for!
The main town, where the shops, restaurants, lounges, clubs are and even a movie theater is not too far. It is about a $2 (1,000 colones) cab ride away. PERFECT! The beach is nearby. However, it is no good for swimming. It is pretty dirty. It's really just a surfer beach! The other beaches are a long ride on the road and/or by boat. I went on a tour to Tortuga Island. We took a yacht there. It was absolutely beautiful.
TIP 1: Do not book your tours through the hotel. They jack their prices up quite a lot. When you walk trough "town" you'll see many agencies booking tours. Book through them. I saved my boyfriend and me about $130 dollars not booking a tour through the hotel.
TIP 2: There is a bus station all the down the strip across from the Best Western. The drive from San Jose, airport, to Jaco by car is about 1 hour and 1/2 and the cab costs about 90 dollars .The bus costs $4 each. It takes a little over 2 hours. SCORE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club del Cielo Condo-Hotel, is the perfect place to stay when you visit the central pacific coast of Costa Rica. Ideally located at Jaco beach, one of the most actives beach towns in Costa Rica, our eco green, family - friendly condominiums are located just 2 blocks away from the beach and 4 blocks from down town Jaco. Club Del Cielo Condo-Hotel is a new option for those looking for the comfort and privacy of a luxury condominium with high end service as the best hotels while you explore the stunning mid-pacific coast line of Costa Rica. Our Condominiums offer designer furnishings and modern decoration, fully equipped kitchens and separate bedrooms with all the comforts of home; this make us the ideal lodging choice for families and friends looking to enjoy a memorable vacation experience in Costa Rica. Club del Cielo Concierge would be more than happy to arrange your activities, transportation all over the country, golf, spa services, baby sitting, yoga classes and more! In our Tres Sabores restaurant, you can enjoy from a typical Costa Rican breakfast, a delicious mahi-mahi, an amazing fresh ceviche and more while you relax at the pool or the Jacuzzi! Jaco beach, Costa Rica is located in the Central Pacific Region, on the pacific coast of Costa Rica, Jaco is approximately one hour by car from San Jose and one hour North of Manuel Antonio National Park. Jaco beach is well known for amazing surfing beaches, plenty activities and tours for all ages, many high quality restaurants, shops, souvenirs, bars, nightclubs and discos, which make up Jaco's very active place for all ages and likes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Club Del Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Del Cielo Hotel Jaco
- Club Del Cielo Costa Rica/Jaco