This was part two of our journey through Costa Rica. We had just come from four days in Arenal at the Hotel Royal Corin, and while this property was not nearly as nice, it was unexpected. The unit was larger than our apartment at the time, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, dining and living room area, and outdoor patios across the front of the unit. We were farther away from the pool, at the back of the property, so the noise was minimal. Thew view wasn't spectacular, but there was plenty of space, and the fact that the unit had a kitchen made it easier to save a little money on dining. We stocked up the fridge on the first night, and I took a stab at cooking a traditional Costa Rican meal on several nights. The price was spectacular for such a large unit, but it really was too big for just the two of us. It would be ideal for a family that wants more than just a hotel room. It's off the main drag, so it's much quieter than some of the other properties in the area. It was also a short walk to the beach, but not oceanfront. There are probably better properties in Jaco, but I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club del Cielo Condo-Hotel, is the perfect place to stay when you visit the central pacific coast of Costa Rica. Ideally located at Jaco beach, one of the most actives beach towns in Costa Rica, our eco green, family - friendly condominiums are located just 2 blocks away from the beach and 4 blocks from down town Jaco. Club Del Cielo Condo-Hotel is a new option for those looking for the comfort and privacy of a luxury condominium with high end service as the best hotels while you explore the stunning mid-pacific coast line of Costa Rica. Our Condominiums offer designer furnishings and modern decoration, fully equipped kitchens and separate bedrooms with all the comforts of home; this make us the ideal lodging choice for families and friends looking to enjoy a memorable vacation experience in Costa Rica. Club del Cielo Concierge would be more than happy to arrange your activities, transportation all over the country, golf, spa services, baby sitting, yoga classes and more! In our Tres Sabores restaurant, you can enjoy from a typical Costa Rican breakfast, a delicious mahi-mahi, an amazing fresh ceviche and more while you relax at the pool or the Jacuzzi! Jaco beach, Costa Rica is located in the Central Pacific Region, on the pacific coast of Costa Rica, Jaco is approximately one hour by car from San Jose and one hour North of Manuel Antonio National Park. Jaco beach is well known for amazing surfing beaches, plenty activities and tours for all ages, many high quality restaurants, shops, souvenirs, bars, nightclubs and discos, which make up Jaco's very active place for all ages and likes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Club Del Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Del Cielo Hotel Jaco
- Club Del Cielo Costa Rica/Jaco