This beautiful resort is definitely a place I highly recommend and when I visit again, I will be staying here as well. I had a great time, the pool is great, very peaceful, great staff, very clean, up to part and the rooms are very spacious and very accommodating. I spent a whole week, excellent price and very relaxing place to stay.The beach is within 5 minutes from this resort, you find everything in the strip in Jaco within 2-6 mile radius. Great restaurants, good selections and very good prices on the souvenir shops by the strip. If you want to dine in Jaco, I highly recommend "Tsunami Sushi", Pili, Pili Restaurant very delicious, great value, great service and excellent food, also try "Jaco Tacos" another great location to eat as well as "El Barco" great seafood place. We had a great wonderful time exploring the activities Jaco has to offer. The Canopy (Zip Lining) was thrilling and the best experience as well as the ATV riding on the mountains another great activity and the "Tortuga Island Tour" highly recommended great times (includes snorkling, drinks, cruise) this whole tour is an 8 hour event but worth it. The nightlife is great too, check out "Orange Pub", "The Loft" "Claritas" and "Monkey Bar" especially for those single people, you will have a great time. The beach in Jaco was not all impressive but if you want to have a relaxing and have a nice and sunny time, go to "Playa Herradura" it's not far from Jaco. Last I will recommend this Bar/Restaurant/Lounge called "The Backyard" it has great drinks, in front of the beach and good food but it get's nice and crowded especially on Wednesday nights. No car rental is needed, we walked or took the taxi and it was four of us and the average spending on transportation for all four was 4 to 6 dollars. I recommend to make sure you exchange your currency into Colones especially when buying drinks, tips. taxi and souvenir shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club del Cielo Condo-Hotel, is the perfect place to stay when you visit the central pacific coast of Costa Rica. Ideally located at Jaco beach, one of the most actives beach towns in Costa Rica, our eco green, family - friendly condominiums are located just 2 blocks away from the beach and 4 blocks from down town Jaco. Club Del Cielo Condo-Hotel is a new option for those looking for the comfort and privacy of a luxury condominium with high end service as the best hotels while you explore the stunning mid-pacific coast line of Costa Rica. Our Condominiums offer designer furnishings and modern decoration, fully equipped kitchens and separate bedrooms with all the comforts of home; this make us the ideal lodging choice for families and friends looking to enjoy a memorable vacation experience in Costa Rica. Club del Cielo Concierge would be more than happy to arrange your activities, transportation all over the country, golf, spa services, baby sitting, yoga classes and more! In our Tres Sabores restaurant, you can enjoy from a typical Costa Rican breakfast, a delicious mahi-mahi, an amazing fresh ceviche and more while you relax at the pool or the Jacuzzi! Jaco beach, Costa Rica is located in the Central Pacific Region, on the pacific coast of Costa Rica, Jaco is approximately one hour by car from San Jose and one hour North of Manuel Antonio National Park. Jaco beach is well known for amazing surfing beaches, plenty activities and tours for all ages, many high quality restaurants, shops, souvenirs, bars, nightclubs and discos, which make up Jaco's very active place for all ages and likes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Club Del Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Del Cielo Hotel Jaco
- Club Del Cielo Costa Rica/Jaco