We went to Jaco for a long weekend, and this was the perfect place to stay. I'd stayed in another place down the road at the end of last year so knew that the accomodation in the town was plentiful, but varied in quality.
Club del Cielo was more like an apartment rental, but with better amenities - full kitchen with dishwasher, stove, fridge (and properly stocked with utensils, dishes etc unlike a lot of places) huge bathroom with double sinks and washer / dryer, large bedroom and roomy kitchen / diner, aircon in both main rooms and a nice outdoor terrace and the rooms were spotlessly clean.
The grounds of the hotel were beautifully kept, and had a large fairly shallow pool (which I imagine would be great with kids, especially as there was a waterfall slide there!) and jacuzzi.
Due to the condos, it's less of a hotel - so there's a bar / restaurant but its not open all the time, but this suited us perfectly. In terms of location is only 2 minutes in a car into central jaco or maybe a 10 minute walk. It's also only 1 block from the beach and its towards the end of the bay so it's quieter.
The hotel staff were great, from reception to the restaurant to the security staff, and will happily help out with any requests from room related things to booking activities to ordering cabs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club del Cielo Condo-Hotel, is the perfect place to stay when you visit the central pacific coast of Costa Rica. Ideally located at Jaco beach, one of the most actives beach towns in Costa Rica, our eco green, family - friendly condominiums are located just 2 blocks away from the beach and 4 blocks from down town Jaco. Club Del Cielo Condo-Hotel is a new option for those looking for the comfort and privacy of a luxury condominium with high end service as the best hotels while you explore the stunning mid-pacific coast line of Costa Rica. Our Condominiums offer designer furnishings and modern decoration, fully equipped kitchens and separate bedrooms with all the comforts of home; this make us the ideal lodging choice for families and friends looking to enjoy a memorable vacation experience in Costa Rica. Club del Cielo Concierge would be more than happy to arrange your activities, transportation all over the country, golf, spa services, baby sitting, yoga classes and more! In our Tres Sabores restaurant, you can enjoy from a typical Costa Rican breakfast, a delicious mahi-mahi, an amazing fresh ceviche and more while you relax at the pool or the Jacuzzi! Jaco beach, Costa Rica is located in the Central Pacific Region, on the pacific coast of Costa Rica, Jaco is approximately one hour by car from San Jose and one hour North of Manuel Antonio National Park. Jaco beach is well known for amazing surfing beaches, plenty activities and tours for all ages, many high quality restaurants, shops, souvenirs, bars, nightclubs and discos, which make up Jaco's very active place for all ages and likes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Club Del Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Del Cielo Hotel Jaco
- Club Del Cielo Costa Rica/Jaco