We just came back from a memorable stay in Costa Rica. Our accommodations at the Monte Carlo were excellent-clean, spacious, conveniently located. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Cristian, the manager even went out of his way to pick up some exotic fruit for us in a nearby town. We didn't need a car because everything was nearby and we even used the local bus service.
Our unit was on the second floor and had a great view of the pool and garden. We spend most of our time on the veranda sipping our morning coffee listening to the birds chirping away.
The wifi was fast. We loved it so much we are planning to come next year!
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Condominium Hotel Jaco
- Monte Carlo Condominium Hotel
- Monte Carlo Condominium Costa Rica/Jaco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Monte Carlo luxury condominiums are the best value and location in Jaco Beach. We are ideally located in the center of town within steps to beach, shopping, restaurants, pharmacy, salon, supermarket, tours, discos, Beatles Bar, etc. You do not need a car here, you can walk everywhere. If you prefer a ride, a taxi pickup at the front gate to anywhere in town is $2.00 the property is an oasis of peace and tranquility in the heart of Jaco Beach. You will be surrounded with the sounds of the many exotic birds that visit the grounds daily as well as the soothing sound of beautiful fountains. The grounds of the condominiums are beautifully landscaped and include a huge pool with swim up bar, jacuzzi, and rancho area with grill and tables and chairs for your outdoor cooking. The condo is fully furnished and equipped for cooking. The condo has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, full kitchen, living room, laundry room, patio, and is 1400 square feet. The condo is finished to a high standard with granite counters in the kitchens and bathrooms, tile floors, GE stainless steel appliances, solid wood cabinetry, and recessed lighting throughout the apartment. In the Master bedroom there is a King size bed and master bathroom with walk in shower. The guest bedroom has a Queen size bed and guest bathroom with shower and tub. The living room and bedrooms have full size sliding glass doors that open up to the patio and lush landscaping. During the day the apartment is showered with natural sunlight, it feels like your living in the garden. Amenities here include free wireless internet, 24 hour manned security in gated complex, cable TV, air conditioning, in house washer and dryer, and concierge desk to arrange all tours and transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Monte Carlo Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.