“Great value, stay here you won't be disappointed!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Monte Carlo Condominium

Save Saved
You added Monte Carlo Condominium to your Saves list
Monte Carlo Condominium
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   mid main street | Jaco Beach, Jaco 61101, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #1 of 48 Specialty lodging in Jaco
London, United Kingdom
“Great value, stay here you won't be disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

My only advice is that you should book these apartments if you are going to Jaco. They are in the centre of town but in a quiet area, close to the action but not so close as to be anything other than relaxing. The apartments are spacious, clean and well equipped. The onsite staff couldn't be more helpful. Five Stars enjoy!
Ian

Room Tip: I'd go for a first floor apartment but that's my personal preference.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

jacomontecarlo, Manager at Monte Carlo Condominium, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your comments about Monte Carlo Condominiums. We hope to see you again in the future!!

86 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

This was my third trip and I always stay at Monte Carlo Unit #13. The unit is clean, modern and has all the required amenities to make my stay pleasant. The second level unit is situated overlooking the tropical gardens and pool. The unit is in walking distance to shops, restaurants and the beach and there is no real need for a car unless you plan to explore the region.

The service offered by the on sight manager Christian Chaverria and staff was always very helpful and my experience was fabulous.

Thumbs up and always ask for Unit 13 when visiting Monte Carlo Jaco.

Room Tip: Affordable, convenient, and has all the necessary amenities for you to enjoy.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
jacomontecarlo, Manager at Monte Carlo Condominium, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments about our Property.

We work hard everyday to make this place the best vacation property in town.

Please always check our listings online to check our promotions and discounts.

My best regards

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I 100% recommend staying here. It is the nicest place I've stayed in Jaco, and I've stayed in many places. there. It is as nice as the pictures look. The condos are new, clean, spacious, and well-decorated. We stayed as a couple even though there were two bedrooms--at the price it is it was still a great deal. The location is great, right off the main drag. The only downside is that it is not right on the beach, but it is just a short walk and well worth it because most of the places on the beach are not so nice. Also, just as an FYI, because it is a condo you don't get daily cleaning, but not a big deal unless you plan to stay for a really long time. The property is gated so you feel secure, and there is even a washer/dryer in each unit if you want to do laundry. The condo is fully air-conditioned and there are big tvs with cable in the living room and bedrooms if you need some downtime. There are huge patios overlooking the nice, well-kept pool. I cannot recommend this place enough! I will definitely be staying there again the next time I am in Jaco!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
jacomontecarlo, Director General at Monte Carlo Condominium, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Dear Guests:

Thank you for your comments.
Was really nice to meet you, you are a great couple.
I am glad that you spent some quality time in our condos.
I really hope you can visit us again.
Next time I will go surfing with you :)

Fany Garcia.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

We took a bit of time trying to find a suitable place to stay in Jaco. It was well worth the search because our stay at Monte Carlo had exceeded our expectations. This accommodation allows you the luxury of staying in your own condo with an amazing staff at hand that are truly helpful. Cristian, the operations manager is extremely knowledgeable and really takes the edge off of being a visitor in Jaco. He went above and beyond in helping us locate some lost items. An act which will remain a good memory for us of Jaco and Monte Carlo condos. We cant wait to go back, and stay for longer!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
jacomontecarlo, Manager at Monte Carlo Condominium, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. It is always a pleasure to provide to all our clients excellent service.

Thank you for choosing Monte Carlo!!
Boston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Checked in quickly friendly staff and helpfull. Gated/Guarded property. Washer/dryer in unit a plus. The units have all you need to have a stress free vacation. But a true luxury property it's the staffs attention to detail that took a hit. Photos to follow. The first unit I was in had very poor cable picture quality and some mold and wear issues that could be easily fixed. The staff was quick to change my room. You would think you would be put in a room you know is problem free right! My second condo they put me next to a empty lot where a backhoe that was breaking rocks. What's funny is they go to great lengths to post warning signs about guests and no smoking in the condos which is great. But in the living room in my condo there Is a very very moldy lamp shade. The inside of the refrig needed recleaning old milk stains. Queen size bed in master with mini pillows. Not a luxury quiality bed like some fine hotels. Again I think it's a great place and for its location to everything but it's the attention to details too. I'm on property so if there's anything to add ill update.

Room Tip: There are two levels
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
jacomontecarlo, Manager at Monte Carlo Condominium, responded to this review, August 25, 2012
Dear Guest
Thank you so much for your review.

Your comments are always welcome in order to improve our service.

The Cable in the first unit took us few minutes to fix it and the other problems too; however, we preferred to give you another Condo so you didn’t have to wait. You came a little earlier than usual, so our last room inspection hadn’t been performed yet.
I am sorry about the second unit, but we have no control with what happens next door and about the lamp, stains and comments about the beds will be considered.

Thank you.

My best regards
Stamford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Just returned from a trip to Costa Rica and stayed at the Monte Carlo for a week. The condo was very nice and well kept. I also found the staff at the front desk and manager to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Wonderful location, great proximity to everything in Jaco. Would recommend staying there.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
jacomontecarlo, Front Office Manager at Monte Carlo Condominium, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Dear David:

Thank you for your coments.
I am glad you contacted us.
I hope you and your friend learned how to surf, now you need to come back to Costa Rica and practice.
You can contact me or Cristian any time.

Fany Garcia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Monte Carlo luxury condominiums, was more then just a place to stay. It was home. At first, I didn't know what to expect or if I was making the right decision, staying in a condo, the moment me and my family entered the gated complex, we knew we made the right choice! The staff was excellent!!!!! Christian, at the front the desk,was very friendly and helpful, security guard, Martin always opened the front gate with a smile on his face, the lush gardens, the beautiful pool. The monte Carlo was more then, I would ever imagine. A GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!!!

• Stayed June 2012
, Front Office Manager at Monte Carlo Condominium, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Dear Jhon:

Thank you for your comments.
I am glad you like our condominiums and I really hope you can visit us again.

Feel free to contacting us again any time.
It will be a pleasure to assist you.

Fany Garcia.

Been to Monte Carlo Condominium? Share your experiences!