“Too short! will stay longer next time.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Monte Carlo Condominium

Save Saved
You added Monte Carlo Condominium to your Saves list
Monte Carlo Condominium
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   mid main street | Jaco Beach, Jaco 61101, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #3 of 49 Specialty Lodging in Jaco
Toronto, Canada
“Too short! will stay longer next time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

We took a bit of time trying to find a suitable place to stay in Jaco. It was well worth the search because our stay at Monte Carlo had exceeded our expectations. This accommodation allows you the luxury of staying in your own condo with an amazing staff at hand that are truly helpful. Cristian, the operations manager is extremely knowledgeable and really takes the edge off of being a visitor in Jaco. He went above and beyond in helping us locate some lost items. An act which will remain a good memory for us of Jaco and Monte Carlo condos. We cant wait to go back, and stay for longer!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
jacomontecarlo, Manager at Monte Carlo Condominium, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. It is always a pleasure to provide to all our clients excellent service.

Thank you for choosing Monte Carlo!!

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Boston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Checked in quickly friendly staff and helpfull. Gated/Guarded property. Washer/dryer in unit a plus. The units have all you need to have a stress free vacation. But a true luxury property it's the staffs attention to detail that took a hit. Photos to follow. The first unit I was in had very poor cable picture quality and some mold and wear issues that could be easily fixed. The staff was quick to change my room. You would think you would be put in a room you know is problem free right! My second condo they put me next to a empty lot where a backhoe that was breaking rocks. What's funny is they go to great lengths to post warning signs about guests and no smoking in the condos which is great. But in the living room in my condo there Is a very very moldy lamp shade. The inside of the refrig needed recleaning old milk stains. Queen size bed in master with mini pillows. Not a luxury quiality bed like some fine hotels. Again I think it's a great place and for its location to everything but it's the attention to details too. I'm on property so if there's anything to add ill update.

Room Tip: There are two levels
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
jacomontecarlo, Manager at Monte Carlo Condominium, responded to this review, August 25, 2012
Dear Guest
Thank you so much for your review.

Your comments are always welcome in order to improve our service.

The Cable in the first unit took us few minutes to fix it and the other problems too; however, we preferred to give you another Condo so you didn’t have to wait. You came a little earlier than usual, so our last room inspection hadn’t been performed yet.
I am sorry about the second unit, but we have no control with what happens next door and about the lamp, stains and comments about the beds will be considered.

Thank you.

My best regards
Cristian Chavarria
Stamford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Just returned from a trip to Costa Rica and stayed at the Monte Carlo for a week. The condo was very nice and well kept. I also found the staff at the front desk and manager to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Wonderful location, great proximity to everything in Jaco. Would recommend staying there.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
jacomontecarlo, Front Office Manager at Monte Carlo Condominium, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Dear David:

Thank you for your coments.
I am glad you contacted us.
I hope you and your friend learned how to surf, now you need to come back to Costa Rica and practice.
You can contact me or Cristian any time.

Fany Garcia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Monte Carlo luxury condominiums, was more then just a place to stay. It was home. At first, I didn't know what to expect or if I was making the right decision, staying in a condo, the moment me and my family entered the gated complex, we knew we made the right choice! The staff was excellent!!!!! Christian, at the front the desk,was very friendly and helpful, security guard, Martin always opened the front gate with a smile on his face, the lush gardens, the beautiful pool. The monte Carlo was more then, I would ever imagine. A GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!!!

• Stayed June 2012
, Front Office Manager at Monte Carlo Condominium, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Dear Jhon:

Thank you for your comments.
I am glad you like our condominiums and I really hope you can visit us again.

Feel free to contacting us again any time.
It will be a pleasure to assist you.

Fany Garcia.
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

We had three condos and all were very clean, comfortable, and Monte Carlo is conveniently situated in Jaco! It's just a walk away from ALL of the restaurants, clubs/bars, casino, etc. There are also full kitchens in the condos and the supermarket is a block away so that works out great! Just read all of the other reviews, I agree with all of the other reviews! This place IS the PLACE to be! Talk to Cristian, he is very helpful and he'll hook you up!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
, General Manager at Monte Carlo Condominium, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Dear guest:

Thank you for your comment.
For me as a manager is a great joy receive so good comments about the property.

I hope you can visit us again.

Cristian Chavarria.
Ocala, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

This was our first visit to Costa Rica and wanted to stay in Jaco. We arrived at the Monte Carlo on June 8, 2012 and checked out June 15, 2012. We found 24-7 security at this gated beautifully landscaped property located on a side street. The manager is on duty all week, and you we were able to book tours through the manager. There is a very nice pool, a jacuzzi, and a kiddie pool. Our condo was on the second floor as we requested. We had two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The bathroom in the master bedroom had a large walk in shower with nice glass doors, the second bathroom had a large soaking tub. The master bedroom had a king size bed with a queen in the second. The living room and each bedroom had individual air conditioning units with remote controls and each of these rooms also had remote controlled ceiling fans. Nice lighting throughout the 1400 hundred square foot modern condo. The kitchen had a large breakfast bar, stainless steel dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, and microwave. There was a coffee maker, blender, toaster as well as pots, pans, baking dishes, dinnerware, and cutlery. Free internet which worked very well. White ceramic floor tiles throughout, nice wooden doors and trim with very nice built ins for clothing. The condo is across the street from a supermarket, language school, and a dental office. Walk one block to the bus stop, one block to the beach, and a nice walk downtown. The maid comes every other day. The only complaints that I can think of is that the appliances need to be pulled out and cleaned between them and one of my bed pillows needs to be replaced.

Room Tip: If you do not mind going up approximately 20 steps, you will have a very nice balcony.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
jacomontecarlo, Manager at Monte Carlo Condominium, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your review.
We really appreciate all your comments about our property.
I am glad to know that you had a good time in our condos.
And we will consider your suggestions.

Hope to see you soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

All I can say is Amazing!

I stayed at The Monte Carlo for 2 weeks and it was the most wonderful experience. The grounds were beautifully kept and the apartments were very, very clean and spacious. The staff including housekeeping and security guards and especially Cristian, were all very welcoming and made us feel at home during our stay. I can say that the comfort level was definitely 10/10.!! It is located close to the Jaco Beach strip, 24 hour security, short walking distance from the beach, restaurants and supermarkets. Modern ammenities. Another bonus was the Tours pick you up right at your doorstep-literally!!

I was very pleased with everything The Monte Carlo has to offer and I highly recommend this place,if you are looking for a home away from home you won't regret it! I will be returning to Costa Rica and this is the ONLY place I will stay at.

Thanks to Cristian and the rest of the staff! I will be seeing you very soon!!

C.C

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest

Thank your for your nice comments.
It was a pleasure to assist you.

We really hope you can visit us again.
As allways we will give you our best rate and service.

Cristian C.

Been to Monte Carlo Condominium? Share your experiences!