My husband and I stayed here Jan 11-18th and had a great week! The condo is awesome, 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, kitchen with plates, cups, utensils, etc,, a safe, and a washer and dryer. The condos also have wireless internet access so bring your laptop (yeah!). The condo is about 1.5 hrs from San Jose airport. Jaco is not a fancy area so be prepared for first impressions to be a little less than what you may originally expect. After wondering around downtown for a few days, we learned our way around and felt comfortable. Lots of places to eat and hang out, a grocery store across the street. The beaches are pretty if you look at the big picture (meaning beach with mountains in the back) but the shore has a dirty looking sand, and it just doesn't look clean. If you catch a day with big waves, you'll see lots of surfers which is pretty cool. My husband loved a gym that was on the beach (within walking distance); he called it a "Rocky" gym with a couple of boxing rings, not a lot of equipment, and no windows, just the ocean breeze. Cristain in the office helped us arrange a fishing trip and a zip-line trip. You can also take a taxi over to the famous Los Suenos Marina for $10-$12 (worth seeing) Over all, we had a GREAT time and I wish we'd stayed a month instead of a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Monte Carlo luxury condominiums are the best value and location in Jaco Beach. We are ideally located in the center of town within steps to beach, shopping, restaurants, pharmacy, salon, supermarket, tours, discos, Beatles Bar, etc. You do not need a car here, you can walk everywhere. If you prefer a ride, a taxi pickup at the front gate to anywhere in town is $2.00 the property is an oasis of peace and tranquility in the heart of Jaco Beach. You will be surrounded with the sounds of the many exotic birds that visit the grounds daily as well as the soothing sound of beautiful fountains. The grounds of the condominiums are beautifully landscaped and include a huge pool with swim up bar, jacuzzi, and rancho area with grill and tables and chairs for your outdoor cooking. The condo is fully furnished and equipped for cooking. The condo has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, full kitchen, living room, laundry room, patio, and is 1400 square feet. The condo is finished to a high standard with granite counters in the kitchens and bathrooms, tile floors, GE stainless steel appliances, solid wood cabinetry, and recessed lighting throughout the apartment. In the Master bedroom there is a King size bed and master bathroom with walk in shower. The guest bedroom has a Queen size bed and guest bathroom with shower and tub. The living room and bedrooms have full size sliding glass doors that open up to the patio and lush landscaping. During the day the apartment is showered with natural sunlight, it feels like your living in the garden. Amenities here include free wireless internet, 24 hour manned security in gated complex, cable TV, air conditioning, in house washer and dryer, and concierge desk to arrange all tours and transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Monte Carlo Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Condominium Hotel Jaco
- Monte Carlo Condominium Costa Rica/Jaco