“Best view!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion

You added Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion to your Saves list
Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Garabito, Herradura de Jaco, Jaco 12358-1000, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #6 of 43 Hotels in Jaco
San Antonio, Texas
“Best view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

My husband and I spent 5 days at Zephyr Palace for honeymoon and stayed in the New World room. The room was clean and had a great view of the ocean. There was tree that was a bit in the way but it did not take away from the breathtaking view. The outdoor jacuzzi was a great plus. The room was very clean and was cleaned very well everyday. The staff there is amazing and very friendly. If you needed something they were quick to get it to you. The infinity pool truly has the most amazing view of the sunset!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Stayed there with family for 4 days. Place is AMAZING!!! Quiet, relaxing, romantic. You really cannot ask for more beauty than the infinity pool. We tried the restaraunt and the spa and they were great. They drive you go private beach, what more can you ask for. Could easily have spent more time!

Stayed June 2014
Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stayed in the 20th century room for my honeymoon with my wife a few weeks ago. In summary Zephyr Place is an icon of perfection for several reasons. The Views - From the room, the beach, amphitheater restaurant, and all three infinity pools, the view of the gulf of Nicoya and the surrounding area maybe one of the best in Costa Rica. We were lucky enough to be there at the beginning of the rainy season and were able to watch several storms come in the late afternoon, which was just as great of a view as the clear days. The Rooms - The rooms were beautifully decorated and excellently maintained. The maid was very friendly and spent lots of time making sure the room was perfect. The rooms are very big, big enough to hold a king size bed, hot tub, shower, porch, and bathroom among other things, with room to spare. The Restaurant - I short if you don't eat your way through the entire menu then, you have missed out on something great. The Staff - The staff may have been the most impressive part of the entire stay. I did not find a single person who was any thing less than very friendly. All staff learned my name with in the first 2-3 days and were very patient and helpful as I tried to work on my Spanish. One day i had about an hour to kill and one of the staff members taught me about Costa Rica's culture and day to day life, this greatly enriched our stay. I have traveled to many places (New Zealand, Greece, Italy, Jamaica, Aruba, Mexico, Belize, Honduras, and Canada) and am from the south (where hospitality is a must), and I can say this was the best staff I have had the privilege to travel with
- Reagan JAger

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

My friend and I were here for 4 nights last week. This is indeed a beautiful hotel with breathtaking views. The staffs are friendly and helpful. We had a wonderful time.
Costa Rica is such a beautiful country, can't wait to go back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

I was here last week with my husband on our honeymoon. We stayed at 20th Years and Egypt room. They have fantastic view from all rooms. The art and decor in all rooms is very well done. We were excited to see hammock in our room and all rooms have Jacuzzi.

We are vegetarians, they don't have many vegetarian food options but whatever we ordered we really liked it. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Overall we had wonderful time. Excellent place for couples. Kids may not find much to do around here.

If you have car, also visit nearby Jaco town, lots of restaurants and good for souvenir shopping.

Room Tip: Pick any room, they have beautiful view from all rooms :)
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Calgary, Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

My girlfriend and I spent 4 days here at the end of April in the Egyptian Suite and we were thoroughly impressed. Highlights:
- beautiful views everywhere you look
- 3 beautiful pools on the property (including two infinity pools)
- hot tub in the suite
- lots of wildlife around since it is in the middle of the rainforest
- private beach with a bar/food service
- good proximity to Jaco
- lots of places to explore on the property
- much more that I can't think of

Overall we both would highly recommend this hotel! We will definitely stay here again if we visit CR in the future

Room Tip: Egyptian suite is very nice
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

what a place.. When I first saw the place I was speechless.. could not comprehend the beauty of the place..........
from rooms to swimming pool to private beach everything spectacular.....
Will definitely stay there if I visit Costa Rica again

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Been to Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion? Share your experiences!