I was here last week with my husband on our honeymoon. We stayed at 20th Years and Egypt room. They have fantastic view from all rooms. The art and decor in all rooms is very well done. We were excited to see hammock in our room and all rooms have Jacuzzi.
We are vegetarians, they don't have many vegetarian food options but whatever we ordered we really liked it. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Overall we had wonderful time. Excellent place for couples. Kids may not find much to do around here.
If you have car, also visit nearby Jaco town, lots of restaurants and good for souvenir shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- in the central pacific coast of costa rica with an impressive view to nicoya gulf and located in the top of the hill, is the zephyr palace, a stunning mansion with breathtaking sunset views, bordered by a tropical forest and touched by a gentle breeze.its name and design was inspired in the mythological greek god of the west wind. zephyr in the original greek zephyros, was considered the gentlest wind. the warm west wind brought the spring season, even today the name of the god means a warm and light breeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion Hotel Jaco
- Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion Costa Rica/Jaco