I could not think of a more perfect place to stay. We stayed in the 20th Years suite for 5 nights, and everything was perfect. The views are the best around, the food in both restaurants is delicious, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. There were a couple of weddings taking place at Zephyr Palace during our stay, so there were two days that the pool was closed. Not a big deal to us though, we were happy to go over to the main pool at Villas Caletas. They have a golf cart that will pick you up, but we usually walked- it only takes a few minutes. The beach is beautiful, although you can't swim because of the rocks and coral. But they do have cabanas, a bar and a room for massages right on the beach. The hotel is also a short distance from Jaco, which has lots of shops and restaurants. We rented a car (and a GPS) for our trip, which I would definitely recommend, since cab rides to get to and from town can add up quickly.
- Also Known As:
- Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion Hotel
- Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion Hotel Jaco
- Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion Costa Rica/Jaco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- in the central pacific coast of costa rica with an impressive view to nicoya gulf and located in the top of the hill, is the zephyr palace, a stunning mansion with breathtaking sunset views, bordered by a tropical forest and touched by a gentle breeze.its name and design was inspired in the mythological greek god of the west wind. zephyr in the original greek zephyros, was considered the gentlest wind. the warm west wind brought the spring season, even today the name of the god means a warm and light breeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.