We attended the wedding at Zephyr Palace, which was nice (except over done steak and lousy wedding cake).
But all that beauty was wasted by lousy (actually non) sleep we got due to the rock hard beds in our room. When we mentioned it at the morning while checking out, no apology or any good will attempt came.
We spend one week before in Doubletree by Hilton in Puntarenas, where the beds were comfortable and therefor we know it is not standard to have hard as rock beds in Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- in the central pacific coast of costa rica with an impressive view to nicoya gulf and located in the top of the hill, is the zephyr palace, a stunning mansion with breathtaking sunset views, bordered by a tropical forest and touched by a gentle breeze.its name and design was inspired in the mythological greek god of the west wind. zephyr in the original greek zephyros, was considered the gentlest wind. the warm west wind brought the spring season, even today the name of the god means a warm and light breeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Splendia and Odigeo so you can book your Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion Hotel Jaco
- Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion Costa Rica/Jaco