“Yummy” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 101 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Located in the heart of Main street in Jaco, Costa Rica.
Richmond, Virginia
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Need I say more? The food was delectable and the service ideal. Bravo! Left the kids at home for this one.

Visited April 2013

Kensington, Canada
“Great chef, knowledgeable server”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We were on our honeymoon when we went to Lemon Zest for our last night in Jaco. They provide seating inside (airconditioned) and seating outside (with fans), we chose inside due to the heat. Our server was from Canada and was extremely knowledgeable about what was on the menu. He was very proud to work at the restaurant and was very helpful when ordering. The special was pad thai and my husband loved it. I had the chicken penne and it was absolutely delicious. This chef knows what they are doing. Meals were very well presented also. We would recommend this as a place for a nice dinner while visiting Jaco.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Excellent Stagette Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I went with a group of Ladies to Lemon Zest for a Stagette party. The chef served us a selection of appetizers which were exactly what a group of ladies wanted :) we also enjoyed various cocktails, and amazing entrees. I had the duck and it was fantastic. The service was amazing, and everyone had a great time!!

Visited March 2013
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Great food and lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My friend and I ate here on the recommendation of our hotel manager and were not disappointed! The service was fantastic, and the food was very good. We had the tuna tartare (the second we had on our trip), and it was really good. I can honestly say everything we ate was fantastic, and there's a lovely view of town and the sunset at dusk. This place is worth the visit!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Herradura, Costa Rica
“Best restaurant in Jaco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

The chief and owner, Richar and his wife, Nelly have created a great menu and a wonderful dining experience. I love the Lobster Bisque, the vegetarian plate, and Nellie's berry and mango cobbler! My son just tried award winning Lobster Franchise (I think that was the name) and I had a taste--amazing! When in Jaco treat yourself to this culinary experience.

Visited March 2013