A gorgeous location, friendly and helpful staff, beautiful eco lodge, stunning nature... Nicuesa Rainforest lodge has it all. For those who have never been to Costa Rica, this place is the best to get to know the real authentic atmosphere of this country.
We felt connected with the nature. One of the best 'rules' was the time spent together with other guests during the one big dinner table.
If we could stay there forever, we would totally go for it:)
- Also Known As:
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Hotel Golfito
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Hotel
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Golfito
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Golfito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Nicuesa is an environmentally sensitive lodge set on a 165-acre private preserve in the undeveloped Pacific Coast of Southern Costa Rica. It's jungle & sea location provides a unique multisport vacation: the front yard is a gulf right off the Pacific Ocean, and the back yard consists of thousands of acres of pristine tropical rainforest. Overall, the experience embraces conservation and harmony with the natural environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.