We traveled for a week in Costa Rica with a small group and stayed at three different locations. Rafiki Safari was our favorite hands down - we were there for 3 nights in late January 2013. First of all, it's gorgeous. The food is wonderful
and the setting is enchanting. Our tent accommodations were lovely, private and reminded us of a recent trip to Africa. Sitting on the veranda with a second cup of coffee after breakfast and watching birds come to a feeding station loaded with fruit was exciting. The large, colorful Toucans were the most exciting to see and watch! Watching them hold and eat banana with their huge bills was amazing. We rafted the river and swam under the waterfall ~ what a good time we had! We highly recommend Rafiki Safari Lodge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafiki is a sustainable adventure lodge located in the Savegre Valley of Costa Rica. The lodge sits on 840 acres of tropical forest. Rafiki specializes in custom white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking trips. Guests sleep in imported luxury Safari Tents which feature hydro electric fans and lights. Each tent sits on a raised hardwood platform, has a deluxe bathroom with glass showers heated with fire. The units also have a private porch with rocking chairs looking over the Savegre Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Rafiki Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafiki Safari Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Rafiki Safari Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of Puntarenas