This place exceeded our expectations.
The location is beautiful, and the accommodation is novel and quite good.
If we could have stayed here longer, we would have!
The owners Carlo & Janel were friendly and made you fell at home, and the staff was very good, and this just added to the whole experience.
Meals were excellent and the tours which we did (White water rafting and Waterfall hike) were first rate!
I don't think there is one thing we did not enjoy!
Again, the staff and owners are what make this place worth going to.
They were friendly, helpful and let you set your own pace.
There is also horseback riding available at the lodge, in addition to the other tours.
A water slide is built into the hillside which empties into the pool and this is something which you simply must try ….. Its FAST!! ....... lots of fun, but hang on to your swimsuit.
Coffee is ready at 6am for any early risers!
We absolutely loved this place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafiki is a sustainable adventure lodge located in the Savegre Valley of Costa Rica. The lodge sits on 840 acres of tropical forest. Rafiki specializes in custom white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking trips. Guests sleep in imported luxury Safari Tents which feature hydro electric fans and lights. Each tent sits on a raised hardwood platform, has a deluxe bathroom with glass showers heated with fire. The units also have a private porch with rocking chairs looking over the Savegre Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Rafiki Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafiki Safari Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Rafiki Safari Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of Puntarenas