* Although they do have wireless & cell coverage.
I am still on the plane leaving Costa Rica, after spending a fantastic week at Rafiki with my two kids. A family owned business, Rafiki is more than just a place to stay; as my daughter put it she felt like she was at home. A warm staff will make you feel that way, the food is fantastic and there are plenty of activities to choose from. My youngest kid especially could not imagine being without his X-Box for so long, but both my kids have come back different, with a real appreciation for the natural world. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafiki is a sustainable adventure lodge located in the Savegre Valley of Costa Rica. The lodge sits on 840 acres of tropical forest. Rafiki specializes in custom white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking trips. Guests sleep in imported luxury Safari Tents which feature hydro electric fans and lights. Each tent sits on a raised hardwood platform, has a deluxe bathroom with glass showers heated with fire. The units also have a private porch with rocking chairs looking over the Savegre Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Rafiki Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafiki Safari Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Rafiki Safari Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of Puntarenas