We did a white water rafting excursion with Rafiki in May 2012. We were picked up from our resort in Manuel Antonio and brought to Rafiki Lodge. The lodge was pretty amazing! We were served an fantastic typical costa rican breakfast and got to play around on the lodge's water slide. Then we left for our trip. Because of the small group, we were split up into 2 small rafts with 2 people plus 1 guide in each boat. The water was tons of fun and the guides incredible!!!! We also got a great lunch and were able to trek to an amazing waterfall. One of the top highlights of our honeymoon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafiki is a sustainable adventure lodge located in the Savegre Valley of Costa Rica. The lodge sits on 840 acres of tropical forest. Rafiki specializes in custom white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking trips. Guests sleep in imported luxury Safari Tents which feature hydro electric fans and lights. Each tent sits on a raised hardwood platform, has a deluxe bathroom with glass showers heated with fire. The units also have a private porch with rocking chairs looking over the Savegre Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Rafiki Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafiki Safari Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Rafiki Safari Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of Puntarenas