Our family stayed here one night on a Backroads Multi-sport tour. Rafiki was a hit with everyone. The kids absolutely did not want to leave. Favorite parts were the seclusion -3 KM down a dirt road from a small village,- the concrete water slide, sleeping in a safari tent on a platform which happened to have a very nice tiled bathroom, and the bird watching. They put out fruit for birds early each morning and they present quite a show while you sip morning coffee. The owners, who operate the lodge, are very environmentally conscious and generate electricity with the flowing water that also flows down the water slide. The slide is really fast and lots of fun. The food, prepared by one of the owners, is native, healthy & very good. We would have extended our stay here if we could.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafiki is a sustainable adventure lodge located in the Savegre Valley of Costa Rica. The lodge sits on 840 acres of tropical forest. Rafiki specializes in custom white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking trips. Guests sleep in imported luxury Safari Tents which feature hydro electric fans and lights. Each tent sits on a raised hardwood platform, has a deluxe bathroom with glass showers heated with fire. The units also have a private porch with rocking chairs looking over the Savegre Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Rafiki Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafiki Safari Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Rafiki Safari Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of Puntarenas