Stayed here for 2 nights.
- Nice hosts/owners
- big swimming pool
- close to beach and main road tortuguero
- free wifi
- pick up in la Pavona by guide Bonnie (hired by don Quichotte) who showed us the way in tortuguero
- tour by Bonnie (cano tour) arranged by owner was good
- fridge as mini bar at the room (did not use it though)
- bed was not comfortable; small and really hard mattress
- eventhough clean room, we had 2 big and 3 small cockroaches in the bathroom..
- fridge makes quite some noise, it doesn't help you sleep at night
Overall good budget stay, but not much sleep..
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Don Quichotte Costa Rica/Tortuguero