This hotel is well located close to the beach and a short walk to the centre of town. It has a nice pool and an interesting garden-style layout. We stayed in one of the lower priced private double rooms ($40 for fan only). The room was spacious and quite clean although the fittings were basic and there were no mosquito nets. Perfectly adequate, but just didn't really impress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Relax and enjoy on Costa Rica's Caribbean coast in our Japanese style suites and gardens. A friendly and attentive staff, a pleasant garden with swimming pool and the beautiful ambiance of The Lotus Garden restaurant will make your stay with us unforgettable." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your The Lotus Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lotus Garden (Jordan`s Jacuzzi Suites) Hotel Puerto Viejo
- The Lotus Garden Costa Rica/Limon