I really enjoyed my stay here mainly because the service was great. The manager Jordan was so helpful with directions, recommendations, and everything you need when traveling. For the price, which was $30 for our room split between the three of us with a private bathroom, it was great. The room was spacious and clean with a fan. The bathroom was dimly lit but that was the only downside. In the garden, there were three sloths which was cool to see everyday! There is also a pool and the restaurant is fairly priced with tasty food. Everyone was friendly so I would stay here again if ever I am backpacking through again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Relax and enjoy on Costa Rica's Caribbean coast in our Japanese style suites and gardens. A friendly and attentive staff, a pleasant garden with swimming pool and the beautiful ambiance of The Lotus Garden restaurant will make your stay with us unforgettable." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Lotus Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lotus Garden (Jordan`s Jacuzzi Suites) Hotel Puerto Viejo
- The Lotus Garden Costa Rica/Limon