We stayed at Cashew Hill cottages for 2 weeks in Feb. It is a 6-8 min walk into town and the beach. The cottages are basic but clean and large. Only downfall is no hot water(lukewarm in the shower only). It is quiet and the tropical jungle with the birds and wildlife is peaceful. The best part is the friendy and kind hosts, Andrew, Elli, and Edwin, you are great!
- Also Known As:
- Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages Hotel
- Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages Costa Rica/Limon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cashew Hill is an out of the ordinary place, just minutes by foot, from the center of Puerto Viejo. Walk up the path by the soccer field and find a sanctuary like no other. Glorious gardens with tropical plants of every type, birds of every color, butterflies, sloths, kinkajous, ocean views, ocean breezes and... Cozy cottages, designed with comfort and harmony in mind, await you. Cashew Hill has seven cottages designed with fully equipped kitchens, sleeping rooms, living areas... ... more less