Cashew Hill's management is very accommodating. We found it a quiet little paradise. We went for a month and could have stayed for a year. Toucan viewing every day as well as a variety of hummingbirds, oropendulum, etc. The kitchen had all that we needed, and the weekly farmer's market in town or the grocery stores had all that we wanted. We plan on returning next year and have already made our reservations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cashew Hill is an out of the ordinary place, just minutes by foot, from the center of Puerto Viejo. Walk up the path by the soccer field and find a sanctuary like no other. Glorious gardens with tropical plants of every type, birds of every color, butterflies, sloths, kinkajous, ocean views, ocean breezes and... Cozy cottages, designed with comfort and harmony in mind, await you. Cashew Hill has seven cottages designed with fully equipped kitchens, sleeping rooms, living areas... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages Costa Rica/Limon