We are just finishing our stay in PV and are not wanting to leave. First, the cabins are great. Made of wood and nicely finished with art and tile, hammocks and nice beds. They are all unique and funky. Second, the setting. You are surrounded on all sides by jungle. We arrived to see a 3-toed sloth down at the base of a tree next to our cabin, the first of many sloth we saw. The sounds of the jungle are all around, and it can be loud with the cicadas and crickets and other creatures at night. Third, the staff - extremely helpful and welcoming. Felt more like a family than hosts. Our boys enjoyed it all - hanging out with Reece, the local dog, to the pool, to the nice lounge area. Suitable for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cashew Hill is an out of the ordinary place, just minutes by foot, from the center of Puerto Viejo. Walk up the path by the soccer field and find a sanctuary like no other. Glorious gardens with tropical plants of every type, birds of every color, butterflies, sloths, kinkajous, ocean views, ocean breezes and... Cozy cottages, designed with comfort and harmony in mind, await you. Cashew Hill has seven cottages designed with fully equipped kitchens, sleeping rooms, living areas... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages Costa Rica/Limon