Although we did not spend the night here we did chill out an good afternoon in the perfect surroundings of this nice cabin hotel. The owners Edwin and Andrew welcomed us perfectly with some refreshments and were able to tell us everything about Puerto Viejo and what to do there.
The next day Andrew showed us around town, watched a baseball match from the local team ( which they sponsor !) and took us to a very refreshing waterfall! Very warm and welcome people.. very reccomendable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cashew Hill is an out of the ordinary place, just minutes by foot, from the center of Puerto Viejo. Walk up the path by the soccer field and find a sanctuary like no other. Glorious gardens with tropical plants of every type, birds of every color, butterflies, sloths, kinkajous, ocean views, ocean breezes and... Cozy cottages, designed with comfort and harmony in mind, await you. Cashew Hill has seven cottages designed with fully equipped kitchens, sleeping rooms, living areas... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages Costa Rica/Limon