Playa Chiquita lodge is a good place to stay if you want to spend some days in the Costa Rican Southern Caribbean "Cahuita-Manzanillo". It is located 200 meters from the beach, right in the middle of the forest. From our bungalow we could easily spot some animals : colibris, toucans, howler monkeys and iguanas. The bungalows are a basic but spacious with a nice veranda. The bathroom could be updated a bit. The location is excellent, in a quiet place by the beach and outside the noise and traffic from Puerto Viejo. It is 4 km (2.5 miles) south of downtown Puerto Viejo. You will need transportation if you want to move around that area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wolf personally oversaw the planning, construction and design of the lodge. He draws his inspiration on the simplicity of the local architecture. – Wolf’s idea was to maintained the simplicity of the local life style and live in harmony with the surrounding nature, so us to destroy as little as possible the original flora hence its habitat – Wolf’s long standing relationship with and commitment to Playa Chiquita community is reflected in all aspects of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Playa Chiquita Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Chiquita Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Playa Chiquita Lodge Costa Rica/Limon