Hotel Kasha has the potential to be $80 / night rentals but are really worth $45 in my opinion. And here's why (I'll start with the bad and then give the good)
- The cabins need some serious TLC. Need paint in a bunch of places and those floors are just awful. Kept my flip flops on the whole time in there. Bathroom didn't give me the warm fuzzies either. Furniture in the cabins not really comfortable at all. Beds were ok though.
- Ants. BIG scary monster ants were all over our front porch and got into our cabin and into our beds. Everybody was bitten multiple times (my wife and daughter are still suffering from their ant bites after our stay there). Yes this is Costa Rica and we're in nature and stuff, but they had a powder that they used way to sparingly to control the situation. Mark off a perimeter around the cabin with that powder and be done with it!
- The pool is not maintained very well. Needs a thorough scrubbing around those edges.
- The whole pool area is kind of in shambles and needs some serious TLC to bring it up. Grass needs cutting, the oddly thrown together terrace needs the beams painted or hidden or something. No bathroom at the pool and that moldy tarp there reminds me of something from a redneck paradise.
Here's the good. The dining area was clean. The breakfast was fine. Too many of the coffee mugs were chipped at the bottom though (can hold bacteria there), but I was able to find an unchipped mug finally. In general, the grounds seemed well kept. Just around the pool was pretty rough. For the price and the current condition, I would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable all inclusive vacations, Weddings & Honeymoons, all gourmet meals, premium drinks, thrilling Adventure tours and Ultima Service. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Kasha Costa Rica/Limon