We had a lovely stay at Cariblue the staff couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. Our room was always cleaned beautifully. The grounds were visited by Sloths, lizards and a wonderful array of birds. There are some bad reviews about the food at Cariblue so be careful about what you pick from the menu on the whole we had some good food especially the fish fingers (unlike ours) it was fresh fish lightly cooked and was very good, same goes for the chicken fingers (whole fillets).
- Also Known As:
- Cariblue Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Cariblue Hotel Costa Rica/Limon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Cariblue your Caribbean resort, 3 star hotel and 3 green leaves for sustainable tourism, is the ideal place to relax and enjoy nature, the resort lies few steps away from beautiful, pristine Cocles Beach and just a mile from typical village of Puerto Viejo de Talamanca. The exquisite touch of tropical architecture and fornitures, will give you the feeling of a real vacation in the tropics. In the beautiful gardens of the resort you can see many kinds of animals such as monkeys, sloths and birds of various species. A staff of 25 persons is at your disposal to ensure the best service for a fantastic tropical holiday. Enjoy Costa rica with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Cariblue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.