I spent 4 nights here with my boyfriend. We ran into a few problems like the AC not working properly in suite 2 and had to spend the night in room 10 which was not a suite. Despite the downgrade for one night, the room had operating AC and the next morning the manager had moved us to another suite, room number 1. The manager provided us with two food tickets worth up to $20 USD which is the difference from downgrading for the night. Despite the rough start, the staff was very helpful and attentive to us. The food was great, and we absolutely LOVED suite #1. The room had hot water, operating AC, and ceiling fans and lots of closet space and a flat screen TV, with backyard access to a wonderful pool. I would recommend this place to anyone travelling to Puerto Viejo. PURA VIDA!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Caribbean resort in Puerto Viejo, de Limon, Costa Rica.Hotel Cariblue is the ideal place to relax and enjoy the nature, the beaches and comfort.A leader among Costa Rica hotels and resorts, we offer luxurious hardwood bungalows nestled in exotic tropical gardens between the pristine white sand beach of Playa Cocles and lush natural jungle (more info about us). Enjoy our award-winning service and our full range of amenities and facilities in a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere. A paradise is waiting for you."Cariblue Hotel” “Your Caribbean resort", is a 3 star hotel and 3 green leaves (CST), is the ideal place to enjoy your vacation, Its located just steps away from beautiful pristine white sand beach, Playa Cocles and just a mile from typical village of Puerto Viejo de Talamanca (Old Harbor), where the Afro Caribbean, Indian and all over the world cultures are mixed in harmony and peace.Cariblue has 23 private and comfortable bungalows nestled in a gorgeous tropical garden of almost 5 acres (20.000 sqm). All the bungalows feature a private balcony overlooking the resort's tropical gardens. Impressive Gourmet Restaurant "Soleluna" with a gorgeous bar and in the pool with our happy hour every day in our pool bar. Spend a lazy day by the beautiful pool area, kid's pool and relax in the Jacuzzi while enjoying one of our selection of fine tropical cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Cariblue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cariblue Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Cariblue Hotel Costa Rica/Limon