Great experience. The staff is very friendly. They all speak English. They arranged everything for my trip to arrive and depart. Buffet was tasty and good veggie food. The rainforest is spectacular. Sleeping right in it to the sound of rain at night, very peaceful. The rain stopped during the day and I saw sloths, monkeys, parrots, tucans, potoos, humingbirds galore, an electric blue butterfly, and many other amazing critters. They have a free shuttle into town and a jacuzzi. This place is for nature lovers. I will visit again next year perhaps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samasati Nature Retreat is Nature Retreat and Yoga Center on the South Caribbean of Costa Rica. Nestled in 270 acres of primary forest, Samasati Nature Retreat is blessed with spectacular views of the Caribbean sea and of the surrounding tropical rainforest. It is the perfect and romantic getaway for nature lovers, adventure fans, yoga practitioners and groups. We will help you reserving transportation to Samasati and organizing your visit in all its details! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Samasati Nature Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samasati Nature Retreat Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Samasati Nature Retreat Costa Rica/Limon