We stumbled upon a hidden gem here in Puerto Viejo. Very nice staff, great views and away from the hustle of downtown. We had Playa Negra to ourselves for the most part. Great body surfing.
The pool is nice and clean as well. The property is just perfect for a getaway with family, friends
or someone special. The walk to town was only 15 minutes or the staff was happy to phone a cab for us when it was raining
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Perla Negra Hotel is located in the popular but quaint village of Puerto Viejo on Costa Rica´s Caribbean coast. Geographically, we are located at Playa Negra (Black Beach), where, just beyond our hotel, you will find miles of stunning and deserted shoreline. In fact, our hotel is located directly in front of the Caribbean Sea and the beach is the most peaceful, quiet and secure place outside of Puerto Viejo.Although La Perla Negra Hotel and beach is secluded and private, you will always be just a short walk to town (less than 2 kilometers), where you can enjoy great restaurants, shop for locally made souvenirs and crafts, or dance the night away in one of the town´s lively nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Perla Negra Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Perla Negra Beach Hotel Puerto Viejo
- La Perla Negra Beach Resort Costa Rica/Limon