Mother Dear, is for sure the place to stay when visiting Puerto Viejo.
1. The cottage itself is stunning. Beautiful views, exceptionally clean, orthopaedic mattress, comfortable bedding and towels, etc.
2. The location is by far the best. You are 1 km north of the town of Puerto Viejo. If you rent bikes, it is only a few minutes to bike ride to town, but yet you are away from the actual town so you are more in nature.
3. Customer Service is outstanding. Jimmie & Debbie really make sure that you are always doing well. They are extremely helpful when needed. And just such nice people.
Best wishes, we have been raving about this place to everyone we know.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two hand-crafted hardwood cottages by the sea. Built for maximum air circulation, the cottages are elevated, cooled by ocean breezes during the day and mountain backdrafts at night. Beach music and forest sounds help you rest, relax, and renew. Beautiful hardwood floors and custom furniture make for a warm and cozy nest. Looking out above the beach from your porch, listening to the sound of the crashing waves, life is good! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Mother Dear Ocean Cottages Costa Rica/Limon