“Homie” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bread & Chocolate

Bread & Chocolate
50 m south Cafe Viejo, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica
2750-0723
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Takeout
Westchester, NY
“Homie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I came here after someone recommended I eat here for breakfast. I couldn't help but notice how homie it was. I LOVED it. They offered wifi so I was able to check my emails as I ate. Loved the French press coffee. Lovely staff. I ate every bit of my food. Freshly prepared. About five minutes after we arrived, the place was getting packed. Can't go wrong with the prices either.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Can't go wrong here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

If you don't like the food and dessert here, it's you. The truffles are imaginative and divine. An added bonus was the stage show of lizards crawling about on a wall just outside.

Visited November 2012
Antigua, Guatemala
“Best Breakfast ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I am not a big breakfast person but I must say that today I officially change my mind... I walked into this cafe this morning and I was greeted by this lovely young local lady! Got a very nice mug with freshly pressed coffee!!!!!!!! And I say pressed because they give you water with ground coffee in a personal coffee maker (presser) so its the freshes possible!!! My personal favourite was the creamy eggs with bacon and bagel and not to forget the delicious potatoes!

This place made my day.... besides that the service is great.... it is a bit pricy but totally worth it... very generous servings!! Also free wifi

I would highly recommend this place to anyone, visiting again tomorrow!

Visited December 2012
Issaquah, Washington
“Best coffee, best breakfast, best treats in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Tom does a remarkable job here, the staff is always friendly and the food is always amazing, and the coffee the best around.

Visited December 2012
“Best brunch in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

Delicious food, fruit drinks (the banana and yogurt was amazing), desserts (definitely try the peanut butter cup) and service. Highly recommended!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere